iS This qUiddiTch?

December 20, 2012



I'll tell you about my B-day the next days. For now I leave you with this Harry Potter style,ahahah, I don't know why, but with this hat and this striped scarf I feel like if I were a supporter in the Gryffindor Quidditch match...plus those glasses!
I like it hope you like it too. A huge hug.

Vi racconterò del mio compleanno nei prossimi giorni. Per ora vi lascio con questi stile Harry Potter, ahahaha, non so perchè, ma con questo cappello e questa sciarpa mi sento come se fossi un tifoso alla partita di Quidditch del Grifondoro...in più con quegli occhiali!
A me piace, spero piacca anche a voi. Un abbraccio enorme.


Hat & Bag: Carpisa
Turtleneck: Zara
Jeans: Armani Jeans
Ankleboots: Makgio
Glasses: Lanvin vintage
Everything else: Vintage










You Might Also Like

12 commenti

  1. bellissimo sfondo...con tutte quelle foglie color vinaccia!!! PS: Go Gryffindor!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. piaceva un sacco anche a me quel paesaggio

      Delete
  2. Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

    Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

    Feel free to check out my blog here - www.the-white-list.co.uk
    And you can follow me on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's definitely quidditch!! :D cool blog! following you on gfc, hope you follow back darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos and your look!

    http://timeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE